Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Incense and Peppermints

It has been too long! And that is entirely my fault...I know I said I would write on Saturday. I just didn't know what to write about, and so I have left it until today. Wednesday is the day that the guilt of not writing overwhelms me to the point that I actually do something about it.

Update on stuff I have done:

 HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THAT?! That, my friends, is Araku Valley. One of the most incredible places on planet earth. This is the view on the drive up. Reminiscent of more tropical Blue Ridge Mountains. Oh yeah, and there were monkeys on the side of the road.






BORRA CAVES



These last few are from a service we attended at a local mosque this morning! I will try to upload some of the singing on Youtube later. The pink veils are what the women sit behind. The reason we went today was because it was their spiritual leader's birthday. Celebrate good times!



Sorry this is brief! I WILL have one on Saturday and it will be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment